Monday, September 21, 2020

Literary Corner: Supreme Court Nominations

 


Song of Barbara Lagoa, Whom I Might Nominate to the Supreme Court

by Donald J. Trump

She's excellent.
She's Hispanic.
She's a terrific woman
from everything I know.
I don't know her.
Florida. We love Florida.

Again the way he has no idea that you're supposed to pretend, when nominating somebody who might serve on the Court until 2055 (that's when Lagoa turns 87), that you have some reason other than swaying some votes in a key state in an election six weeks away. Text via Daniel Dale.

Earlier, ex-NeverTrumper Rich Lowry, heir to William F. Buckley, Jr., as editor-in-chief of the National Review, also known as "Ol' Starbursts", after his erotic attachment to ex-governor Sarah Palin, whose stupidity is as shameless as any Republican senator you might want to mention, really enraged me with this example of conservative priorities:






What can I say.


No comments:

Post a Comment