Thursday, March 9, 2023

Today in Conservatives Are Too Emotional

 

Image by Ben Allan/Political Quarterly UK.


Disclosure: I still am kind of pissed off that Harvard turned me down some decades ago, but I don't blame them, and I'm happy to add that the public institutions on three continents at which I have studied and taught in the course of my life have all offered tremendous opportunities to learn, if not entrée to the best country clubs.

But it's really not about me, and also not about you, and even more, dare I say it, not about the white person who failed to make it into the University of Michigan law school who still thinks he was robbed. It's about groups of people, and that's why conservatives have a mental block about it. Also because, as ever, they're just too emotional.


No comments:

Post a Comment