Monday, July 30, 2018

Literary Corner: The Brain is Much More Important

Max Ernst, Saint Cecilia (Invisible Piano), 1923, via WikiArt

Elton has an organ
by Donald J. Trump


I. I have broken more Elton John records
He seems to have a lot of records.
And I, by the way, I don’t
have a musical instrument. I don’t
have a guitar or an organ.
No organ. Elton has an organ.
And lots of other people helping.
No we’ve broken a lot of records.
We’ve broken virtually every record.
II, Because you know, look
I only need this space.
They need much more room.
For basketball, for hockey and all
of the sports, they need a lot of room.
We don’t need it. We have people
in that space. So we break all
of these records. Really we do it
without like, the musical instruments.
III. This is the only musical: the mouth
And hopefully the brain attached
to the mouth. Right? The brain,
more important than the mouth, is the
brain. The brain is much more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment