Sunday, August 9, 2015

Berlin


Berlin Kreuzberg, 8/8/2015.
I should have said something—I'm on a short and spectacularly different holiday, wholly frivolous and with no work or family business, just me and the helpmeet, and blogging will be relatively light or lite as the case may be. I wanted to put this picture up yesterday but the phone it was shot with has been very mysterious and uncommunicative, and it's taken me some time to work out how to make it behave.

Missed the self-described "debate" when everything was up in the air, or at least I was! Though we looked at a Guardian highlight reel and I read a little bit here and there. We did watch Jon Stewart's farewell in the Comedy Central segment-by-segment version on one of the laptops and were suitably sentimental. Like Marco Rubio, I plan to not comment on everything Donald Trump says, although not for the same reason (he is clearly terrified of appearing to have disagreed with the Count of Combover).

No comments:

Post a Comment