Saturday, January 14, 2023

Suing Her Strongly

To the tune of (with the utmost respect to the great singer Roberta Flack, who sang it better than the composer, but because most of us have never heard the composer, Lori Lieberman, singing it):


Suing Her Strongly

This woman told a story
She told a tale on me
She told it out of cold air
Whatever that may be
So I told my attorney
To make her go away

Breaking her heart with his motions
Wrecking her life with his briefs
Suing her strongly with lawyers,
Suing her strongly, and bigly,
Suing her strongly with my suit

I never did it to her.
There was no anything
She didn't seem to mind while
It was happening
I really can't remember
But my attorney wll be

Breaking her heart with his motions
Wrecking her life with his briefs
Suing her strongly with lawyers,
Suing her strongly, and bigly,
Suing her strongly with my suit

I never shop at Bergdorfs
Besides she's not my kind
I never rape below an
Eight, perhaps a nine,
And if you doubt my witness
Then my attorney will be

Wasting your time with his motions
Breaking your balls with his briefs
Suing you wrongly with lawyers,
Suing you wrongly, and bigly,
Suing you wrongly with my suit

He really said that: "I'll be suing her very strongly as soon as this case ends."

Based on the deposition transcript released today in the case of Donald Trump's alleged rape of a fashion commentator, E. Jean Carroll, in a changing room at Bergdorf Goodman's department store sometime in th mid-1990s, in her suit against Trump for battery, taking advantage of a recent finding that previous  statutes of limitations don't apply;

I was offended at this woman’s lie. Because I was offended that she could make up a story out of cold air.”
Who says that? "Out of cold air,"

He has long maintained, of course, that Ms. Carroll "wasn't his type", clarifying that he does, indeed, rape women, but only if they meet his exacting physical standards, which he says Ms. Carroll did not. How sad for her. In fact, Trump explained, she should have regarded herself as lucky to be raped by such a distinguished and sexy assailant.

"She actually indicated that she loved it. OK? She loved it until commercial break," Trump said. "In fact, I think she said it was sexy, didn't she? She said it was very sexy to be raped. Didn't she say that?"

which sounds to me like a confession that he totally did do it, but what do I know? And in any case though it was untrue, it was also true at the same time.

She said that I did something to her that never took place. There was no anything. I know nothing about this nut job

Sure, Cap'n.

No comments:

Post a Comment