Sunday, September 1, 2019

For the Record: Christianity and Stuff

Residents of Tecun Uman, Guatemala, and migrants from Central America cross the Suchiate River June 10, 2019, to enter Ciudad Hidalgo, Mexico. (Photo/Jose Cabezas, Reuters). As long as Father Martin exists, you'll never get me to say Christianity is evil, though I do understand the temptation.


Anyway this person informing me that ex-governor Huckabee seemed not to be a good Christian didn't realize that she was going to trigger me:

After that, it occurred to me that it might not be obvious to her why anybody might have a negative reaction to being told their Holy Book is evil (and she's probably somebody who thinks of herself as being "of the left"), and I started trying to explain, in an absolutely not hostile or oversensitive way:







So that's all I wanted to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment