Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Cloud lifting

Cloud Lifting via Pixabay.

Our friends at the Sherman Oaks Review of Books have obtained a copy of some of the answers President Trump wrote all by himself to the questions of Special Counsel Mueller:
After the resignations, what efforts were made to reach out to Mr. Flynn about seeking immunity or possible pardon?
Why would I want to seek immunity? I didn’t do anything wrong. Look, first of all, there was no collusion. Also, as you know, I already have immunity. You cannot arrest a sitting president—especially if he has no collusion, which is what was pertaining to me at that time and it still does.
As far as pardons are concerned, I think I’ve shown that I’m pretty good at pardons. Universities have told me that I have made some of the best pardons in history. A very smart person from a university called me up and said, “Sir, your pardons are incredible.” Who did Lincoln pardon? Nobody even remembers that.
My piece, that is, out tonight, here. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment