Saturday, February 2, 2013

B.A.D. Karma

Update: Welcome, visitors!

It's Blogroll Amnesty Day, when bloggists everywhere and in memory of the great Jon Swift/Al Weisel are encouraged, via Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, to link to somebody our readers (if any) might not otherwise think of linking to.
From Zen Comix.
We're supposed to link to blogs smaller than our own, and we're not supposed to make crass jokes about how there are no blogs smaller than our own, which makes it a bit of a challenge for me. NO, I mean because I don't actually know whether they are or not, so if you're a friend of rectification who believes that your blog is smaller please be assured that I thought you were going to link to me but I'm not disappointed at all. Really, I don't mind.

Everything I really read is already on the blogroll anyway. The following are the cream of an afternoon spent looking for new stuff.

The Non Sequitur

The Hasbara Buster

Dohiyi Mir

Idées reçues: vérités notoires d'aujourd'hui et d'hier

Shut up David Brooks
Gustave Flaubert, via G0ne Fishin9.

No comments:

Post a Comment